How to Whiten Skin Face and Body Naturally

Victor
By -
5
How to whiten the skin and the body naturally. Who would not want to have white skin radiant ?. Especially in Indonesia, have white skin is the dream of all people especially women. So do not be surprised if the womenfolk are willing to perform a variety of ways and means so that their skin was white. Starting from attempting to use natural materials, modern materials (such as cream bleach) to use injecting bleach in doctors beauty. Even today not only womankind alone, the man does not want to lose him to the salon so the phenomenon is not a taboo anymore.


Actually whiten skin is not difficult, it just needs a little attention and routine maintenance so that it can be realized. One way is by using natural materials or traditional to bleach the skin and body. Besides safe for the skin, you can also avoid the side effects that can damage the skin and body health. Therefore immediately switch using natural materials from now and later.

You must have the curious is not it? natural materials what the hell that can be used to bleach the skin and body? Well from the curious, beikut are several ways that you can use at home to whiten the skin.


1. How to Whiten Skin

Lime

Lime juice has antioxidant content is very beneficial for the skin. One of the benefits of lime that can brighten dull skin become white and fresh. You can try using lemon juice and egg, how to prepare 1 orange juice and 1 egg, then squeeze the lemon juice and grab them and mix them with eggs. After that, stir to form a paste, then evenly apply on face for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.

Potato

Aside from being a vegetable, potatoes turned out to also be useful as a beauty ingredient. That is because potatoes contain bleaching agents that can be used to bleach the skin. You do this by setting up some potatoes, peel and wash. Then blend the potatoes up into juice, then add a few drops of honey. Apply it on the face evenly, leave it to dry and wash off with warm water.

Milk
The benefits of milk is very good for health, but not only that milk can also be useful as a material beauty, which milk can be used to make face to be bright and natural glow. It's very easy just by applying a few drops of white milk on the face evenly. Then let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.

2. How to Whiten Skin Body

Avocado

Avocado fruit is rich in vitamins, minerals and natural oils. The content contained in an avocado is exactly what is beneficial for skin health and beauty. You can use avocado juice to whiten the skin, by way of take 2 to 3 pieces of ripe avocado flesh and mix it with water, then puree as a scrub. After that, apply on the body evenly for 15 minutes, rinse with clean water before bathing.

Papaya and Lime
Papaya fruit useful to remove dead skin cells that can cause the skin to become bright. Besides papaya also contains anti-oxidants which is very good for skin health. Therefore you can try to whiten the skin by using papaya mixed with lime in a way, take papaya is still raw, then grate until soft, then give it a few drops of lemon juice and stir until blended. After that, apply to all parts of the body you want, let stand until dry and rinse with warm water.

Rice and Olive Oil

You can try to whiten the skin of the body that hands and feet with rice mixed with olive oil. The trick is to smooth the rice first, then mix with olive oil, then stir until evenly distributed. After that, apply on the skin of your hands and feet, sealam let stand about 30 minutes, rinse with clean water. You can use this method before or after a shower every day.

Lemon and White Eggs

Lemon fruit contains a lot of Vitamin C that can be useful to brighten the skin. Besides lemons can also make your skin clean. You can whiten the skin by using lemon mixed with egg white in a way, mix the lemon that has been blended with 1 egg whites, then reheat briefly in a small frying pan, then let stand until the material becomes semi-solid. After that, save in a container and enter it into the refrigerator. Once cool, grab the material and apply on the body evenly for 15 minutes, rinse with clean water.

Those are some natural ways that can be used to bleach the skin and body. You can try at home to get white, clean and healthy. All your wishes can be realized if accompanied by intention and effort (regular maintenance). Now waiting for, please try and get the skin of the face and body as you dream.

Post a Comment

5Comments

  1. BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ITCHY SHINGLES earning that you have ITCHY SHINGLES can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
    It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

    My name is Patrice Davis  and i am from the United States.

    I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from ITCHY SHINGLES, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr. Idedia) online.

    I then contacted him (Dr. Idedia) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.

    To my greatest surprise, Dr. Idedia prepare a medicine and  send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was free from ITCHY SHINGLES  his medicine is legit and it is real.

    I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kindney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr idedia. kindly contact him via email: dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349074505296. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me  or whatsApp  davidclara223@gmail.com +1(440)359-4106

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Diagnosed with Herpes, I have be dealing with Herpes for the past 4 years. On till I got review online about natural cure people testifies how DR. Ehimare cure them with his herbal treatment. And I order the treatment, after taking it for 21 days I totally got cured with DR. Ehimare treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it you can contact his email address via; drehimare3@gmail. com or you can also call or whatsapp +1 (267) 691-1087Dr. Ehimare also cure the following virus and many more... 1} Cancer 2} Diabetes 3} Hepatitis 4} fibroid 5} herpes 6} Lupus  

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment